Your privacy is important to us at Tallied. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.
We may provide additional or supplemental privacy policies to individuals for specific products or services that we offer at the time we collect personal information.
Our Service is designed for businesses and their representatives. We do not offer products or services for use by individuals for their personal, family, or household purposes. Accordingly, we treat all personal information we collect as pertaining to individuals in their capacities as business representatives and not their individual capacities.
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
● Contact data, such as your first and last name, salutation, email address, mailing address, professional title and company name, and phone number.
● Demographic Information, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code, and age.
● Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions or feedback, through the Service, social media, or otherwise.
● Transactional data, such as information relating to or needed to complete your orders on or through the Service, including order numbers and transaction history.
● Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
Third-party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
● Public sources, such as government agencies, public records, social media platforms, and other publicly available sources.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with the Service, our communications and other online services, such as:
● Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
● Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
Cookies and similar technologies. Like many online services, we use the following technologies:
● Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating analytics and online advertising.
● Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
● Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email address was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
Data about others. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us and share their contact information with us. Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
● Provide, operate and improve the Service and our business;
● Establish and maintain your user profile if you have created an account on the Service;
● Facilitate your invitations to friends who you want to invite to join the Service;
● Enable security features of the Service, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in;
● Communicate with you about the Service, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
● Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications; and
● Provide support for the Service, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Marketing and advertising. We, our service providers and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
● Direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
● Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
● Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
● Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
● Enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
● Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Events and Promotions.
● Event registrations and attendance. We process your personal information to plan and host events or webinars for which you have registered or that you attend, including sending related communications to you;
● Contests, programs or promotions. If you register for a contest, promotion, or a program, we process your personal information to perform our contract with you or where we seek your consent. Some contests, programs and promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will process your personal information.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data by removing information that makes the data identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Retention. We generally retain personal information to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we may consider factors such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
When we no longer require the personal information we have collected about you, we may either delete it, anonymize it, or isolate it from further processing.
Service providers. Third parties that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, marketing, and website analytics).
Sponsor banks. We may share personal information related to the employees, owners, and principals of our fintech customers with the sponsor banks that work with us in order to provide our services.
Business and marketing partners. Third parties with whom we collaborate on joint activities (such as co-sponsors of contests and promotions), with whom we have entered into joint marketing relationships or other joint ventures, or who we think may offer you products or services that you may enjoy.
Advertising partners. Third-party advertising companies for the interest-based advertising purposes described above.
Third parties designated by you. We may share your personal information with third parties where you have instructed us or provided your consent to do so. For example, we may share your personal information with third-party advertisers with whom we are collaborating to offer you additional services such as sweepstakes, raffles and promotions. We will share personal information that is needed for these other companies to provide the services that you have requested.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations and diligence for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Tallied or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
You have the following choices or rights with respect to your personal information.
Access or update your information. If you have registered for an account with us through the Service, you may review and update certain account information by logging into the account. You may also contact us about accessing or updating your information by using the information under “How to contact us” below.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of marketing-related emails, you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Service may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Advertising choices. You can limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
● Browser settings. Blocking third-party cookies in your browser settings.
● Privacy browsers/plug-ins. By using privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins that let you block tracking technologies.
● Platform settings. Google and Facebook offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
o Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
● Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
o Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
o Digital Advertising Alliance: https://optout.aboutads.info
o AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, which will allow you to opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps served by participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance.
● Mobile settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
You will need to apply these opt-out settings on each device from which you wish to opt-out.
Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked to above.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Declining to provide information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information we identify as required or mandatory, we may not be able to provide those services.
Delete your content or close your account. You can choose to delete certain content through your account. If you wish to request to close your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We are headquartered in the United States and may use service providers that operate in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country.
The Service is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Service from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it. We encourage parents or guardians with concerns to contact us.
Information for Individuals Residing in California
As of January 1, 2020, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third-parties or affiliated companies for direct marketing purposes. California consumers have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) with respect to their personal information.
You have the right to know what personal information is being collected. You may submit a request, that Tallied disclose:
Under the CCPA, you, as a California resident, may submit a request that Tallied:
You can submit a request to access or delete personal information by emailing us at email@example.com. Tallied will be legally obligated to verify the identity of the consumer who submitted the request. Therefore, Tallied may request additional information from you to verify your identity. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt of your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know. You have the right to not be discriminated against. You have the right to exercise the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA without discriminatory treatment.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from a purported authorized agent who does not provide proof of authorization to act on your behalf pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.